Navadaly replied

293 weeks ago

The Bad Girls Dormitory Full Movie In Hindi Free Download > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

Inmates at a women's prison run by a corrupt warden and her gang of sadistic guards plan a breakout.
I am female and I liked this film, it was one of those that my parents rented out and hid in the usual place at the back of the wardrobe, my best mate and I found it one day when rummaging. 80&#39;s cheesy music is my thing, and I can&#39;t get the &#39;Hose Me Down&#39; song out of my head. PLease put it on a CD, it isn&#39;t on any Man Parrish CDs. If anyone does know of a CD or vinyl with this track on, please put me out of my misery and let me know where I can get my grubby mitts on it. Please do a soundtrack for this film.<br/><br/>It goes something like this; &quot;HOw much love is gonna bring you round, I&#39;m heating up so won&#39;t you hose me down….just come to me and don&#39;t you make a sound…the time is right to fool around so hose me down&quot;.<br/><br/>Thats about all I can remember
The much mistreated inmates at a seedy correctional facility plot to break out after suffering considerable abuse from the earnest, yet ineffectual warden Miss Madison (a gloriously godawful portrayal by Marita, who sports a thick foreign accent) and the sadistic staff members that include junkie stud Dr. DeMarco (handsome Dan Barclay), snippy bitch Nurse Stevens (a supremely wicked turn by Rebecca Rothbaum), and the token vicious rapist guard. Writer/director Tim Kincaid scrupulously covers all the essential sleazy trash cinema bases: sex-starved felons who regularly seduce the hunky guards, drug dealing, priceless poor dialogue (&quot;One more word out of you, I&#39;m gonna break your eyeballs&quot;), cheesy gore, fierce catfights, grim flashbacks explaining how certain characters wound up incarcerated, tacky 80&#39;s clothes and hairstyles, mostly crummy acting from a lame no-name cast, a thrashy rock soundtrack, a violent climactic riot, and, of course, a copious amount of yummy gratuitous female nudity (yep, we get the obligatory leering group shower sequence). The cast are decidedly hit or miss: the pretty Carey Curtis does passable work as framed innocent new fish Lori, Jennifer Delora has a lip-smacking hammy ball as nasty top con Lisa, Donna Eskra likewise overacts gleefully as sassy&#39;n&#39;horny slut Rebel, and Rick Gianasi is hopelessly wooden as nice guy guard Don Beach. Crudely shot on grainy film stock by Arthur D. Marks and boasting some truly scuzzy New York City locations, this movie has an authentically grubby look. The neatly bumpin&#39; synthesizer score by Man Parrish hits the get-down funky spot. Enjoyable low-rent schlock.

646f9e108c
Undisputed 2: Last Man Standing dubbed hindi movie free download torrentBirdy the Mighty Decode full movie in hindi 720p downloadEl hijo de Alma Grande movie downloadParallel Man: Infinite Pursuit full movie 720p downloadDuende full movie in hindi free downloadBaah full movie hd 1080p download kickass moviethe Cold Warriors hindi dubbed free downloadDownload the Companeros full movie tamil dubbed in torrentdownload Nights to Dragon OneCegar la vida movie download hd
Please log in to post a reply.